CHARLES AUSTEN PUMPS LTD Diaphragm Pump Oil Free Single Stage D34 SE (P282) X01-001 (New Other)
Regular price $95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
CHARLES AUSTEN PUMPS LTD
Diaphragm Pump Oil Free Single Stage
Condition: New without packaging.
- Technology: Diaphragm
- Lubrication: Oil-free
- Number of stages: Single-stage
- Other characteristics: compact, low-noise level
- Applications: for medical applications, OEM, for fuel cells, air sampling
- Flow rate: 34 l/min (8.98 us gal/min)
- Ultimate vacuum: 250 mbar (3.63 psi)
Charles Austen D34 series diaphragm pumps provide an unrestricted oil free flow of 34 l/min (1.2 cfm) for air and gas with maximum vacuum levels of 250 mbar abs (-750 mbar or 280 mmHg).
Manufactured in the UK by Charles Austen Pumps the D34 diaphragm pump is a quiet and compact, low current draw pump with range of options including chemically resistant materials and durable BLDC motor options making it an ideal for a range of applications.
"The D34 has been proven in a range of products including Emergency Medical Suction, Pollution monitoring, particle counters, vacuum holding, gas analysis"