Warehouse Processing Lead
Who We Are
PayWut is a relatively new and growing business primarily focused as an online discount store where our inventory is always changing. We quickly liquidate our products giving the purchaser the best price. We hold auctions on a weekly basis that all start at $1. You can find anything between food, clothing, and maybe even a car engine on our website.
We are located in North Salt Lake City, Utah.
Warehouse Processing Assistant Manager
The warehouse processing lead is responsible for receiving, processing, pricing and slotting inventory. The successful candidate will work with a team of 2-5 colleagues, and will ensure all inventory is unloaded from the truck, processed, priced then slotted on the shelves.
Pay and Benefits
- $20-25/hr starting wage depending on experience.
- Performance reviews every 3 months; eligible for pay raises dependent upon performance.
- Contributions towards health Insurance
- Start Accruing Vacation right away earning up to 80 hours a year
- Optional $10 toward your cell phone plan per pay period (If you have a newer phone with a decent camera)
- Lunch options are provided and free snacks
- Discounts on products
- Receive, count, and process new inventory
- Unload trucks, compare inventory received with manifest. Identify, resolve, and report discrepancies.
- List items for sale by accurately sorting, describing and photographing the inventory
- Maintain inventory accuracy and integrity
- Organize existing and incoming inventory
- Conduct and record inventory cycle counts and escalate discrepancies
- Inspect inventory conditions, and report damage or problems
- Adhere to work area organization and cleanliness standards
- Adhere to established work methods, safety policies, and standard operating procedures
Requirements And Skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift, stack, and/or pull inventory weighing 50 pounds
- Ability to stand, walk, lift, and reach repeatedly throughout the shift
- Other duties as required or assigned
- Proficiency with computer keyboard and Office Suites
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- 40 hours a week
- Schedule is Monday to Friday 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
If you are interested in applying please submit a resume at email@example.com
Please include “Applying for Warehouse Processing Lead” in the title of the email